Slider

So God Made a Farmer {Paul Harvey}

Tuesday, October 18, 2011


My Uncle Ladd shared this video by Paul Harvey; I know it to be absolutely true!  I want to give a shout out or fist pump or yee haw {or all of the above} to: my Dad, brothers, David, Amos, Dan, Mom, sister-in-laws, Carrie, Molly, and to all farmers and their families!  The guy shave been working around the clock {literally} to get the planting done, and with no reprieve since the busy spring, and summer.  Fall has been equally intense and I am stinkin' proud of the guys who are working diligently and with such amazing care for the land, AND of the wives and families who are supporting them!  God Bless our Farmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright