Slider

a february afternoon

Monday, February 29, 2016

 

 
 










 

 
I wouldn't say I'm re-entering the blogging world or anything like that, but I did so want to walk around and just capture moments on a quiet February afternoon in 2016, like a couple weeks ago. 
Dried rosemary and drying dishes, beans reaching for the light, and oils diffusing.  A destroyed succulent wreath (puppy--chew toy), piano, laundry, Hardy Boys (O & P's obsession), and braiding lots and lots of pony tails.  Daffodils picked with my Julia, proudly displayed in her room.  A new blanket made for me with so much love, and affection, and great love from my Aunt Heather.  He, he.  Where are the emoticons?!  A completely ordinary, uneventful,  beautiful day in February.
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” Mother Teresa     

1 comment:

  1. Love the bird and flower prints, your blanket, everything! Olivia looks too grown up at the piano!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright