Slider

Girls & Pictures

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I love my girls!  In the interest of time, I'm just posting a few pictures today.  They are such beautiful gifts!
Olivia and Evie at their first ballet recital last weekend.  They were chicks and absolutely darling.
Daddy and our ballerina watching during a break.
Beautiful Auntie Liza and Jules.
We have such an abundance of strawberries this year.  She is my number one berry picker!
I copied this picture display idea that I saw here .  I think it is such a sweet idea.  She took pictures of the first time she met each of her littles, had them printed on matboard at Mipix, and hung the prints on pant hangers.  Isn't it fun? 
 
Julia has started singing The Great I Am.  She actually knows a lot of the words, but doesn't exactly sing them in the video below, but it is still pretty cute.  She also changes, "Holy, Holy" to "Holy Bible".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright