Slider

The project

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi!  The project I mentioned last week is curtains for our family room/playroom. 
I was inspired when I saw this picture in J.Crew.
  Love it.  The stripes, natural elements, and probably the fact that it contains some of my favorite colors: red on her lips, blues and the lush green backdrop.  I pictured blue and white striped curtains with our green coffee table, a basket, and a red throw.  Simple.
I like how the curtains turned out! 
 

I could have easily put them in just about any room, but this room has definitely needed a little punch.
Curtains blocking out the morning sun, Sweet P hiding behind them... :)


More sweetness- play time pictures of little Miss:

The farm girl already likes tractors.
Here is the room before (previous curtains, pillows, toy kitchen, etc. removed for the kitchen project):
I'll show you the completed room next week!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! They look so polished and professional. I love them! I will take them as hand me downs in 5 years when your looking for a change :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright