Slider

Cool Guest Room on the Cheap

Monday, April 19, 2010


What do you do when a son moves out? Create a super cool guest room of course! My brother got married last fall, so my mom had a bedroom available in the basement and she turned it into a groovy guest room! She already had the twin beds frames and black bedding. The chic lamp, side table and turquoise pillows she purchased from Target. My favorite part of the room? Her incredibly clever idea to use globes from GW as "toss pillows"! Aren't they cool?



She simply removed the hardware from the globes, which popped off quite easily, and ta-da! She framed some maps that her and my dad got from the beach to tie in the whole theme.She is the Queen of theme rooms!
Below is an antique black chair and desk that she already had and I think she is planning to hang a mirror above it.

I hope you were inspired by her creativity as I was! Great job Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love this room! The globes are so cool on the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright