Slider

Master Bedroom

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A new set of sheets to replace our threadbare and holey sheets spurred on a quick 30 minute bedroom update.  I am calling it a "30 minute bedroom update", because it should have only taken that long, but of course with small children, it took me about two days! :-)
Before, but with new sheets already on:
I think the last time I tweaked our room was around two years ago when I was pregnant with Jules.
It was looking a little tired.
I took down our white Ikea curtains {they desperately needed washed anyway}, and put in some pretty cream curtains that came form our old dining room.  I added the black ribbon as they were way too short.  They are still a little too short, but not as bad.
I love how redecorating makes you give everything a good cleaning, too.  I know you would appreciate our c l e a n   light fixture, Nanny!
I have been happy with our room, but it was time for the turquoise to go, the black and white polka dot sheets inspired that.  I changed out our lamp shades and applied a little black spray paint to our wall decor.
As you can see, the moses basket for the little mister is ready. 
Finally, I stole some pillows from the couch and it feels like a different bedroom.
I like how romantic, glamorous it is at night!

1 comment:

  1. Love the re-do, Rach! You've inspired me to keep working on our bedroom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright