Slider

Fun Fall Weekend

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our weekend was packed with fun activities.  We are now enjoying a quieter week and putting the brakes on as we are on the home stretch. I want to go into this next big job feeling as rested as possible. :) My cousin, Angie gave me good advice right before Olivia was born. She told me to stop and look around the house before leaving for the hospital and to enjoy the last time it would just be the two of us.  Life would never be the same.

Our lives are about to change again, so we are taking the time to relish our family as it is today.  We've been snuggling even more than usual, rocking, singing, reading, having one-on-one time, and more. 

But, back to our weekend...
On Saturday we had Peyton's 2nd Birthday Party.
We had a Red Case Tractor Party in honor of the little man. 
 What's a tractor party without a tractor ride?
Daddy & Peyton



The birthday boy has been having an absolute ball  this week with all his new boy toys!
I am so happy to have fresh cider.  We made 10 gallons Sunday evening- yum!


David also made summer sausage over the weekend with venison.  It is so tasty!
little fingers reaching in for a piece
To conclude the fun weekend, my sister had a lunch on Monday with family to celebrate Julia's life (click on the link to see more of the beautiful decor).  I am so blessed to have the sister that I have!  Thank you, Leah and to all my precious family for an incredible afternoon!  Julia and I felt very loved!
 Only two nuts was cooperating for a picture
 Julia and I- November 2010:
While I'm feeling reflective and pregnant-self-portrait-ish, here I am with my other little nuts right before their due dates...
Peyton, Mama, Auntie Leah and Evelette- October 2008:
Olivia and I- June 2006
I hope to be holding my bump on the outside of me very soon!:)  I'll take any advice, reminders you might have for me.  Have a blessed week!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun party. And you look amazing! Can't wait to meet little Julia!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright