Slider

You're Invited!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Easter Day, Easter Day, That is the joy of my life, Easter day that is the joy of my life,
On Easter day Jesus was risen, On Easter Day He was Alive,
Oh how I love him and I will 'til I die, 
I will love him 'til I die." 
My Uncle Robb wrote that song when he was a little boy and Nanny had his piano teacher put it to music.  Cuute! :)  I'm trying to track down the exact lyrics/music, but that is what I have so far (as remembered by my Mom). 

I'd like to extend an invitation to you for Easter Sunday if you have don't have a church home.  Don't let Easter pass you by without taking the time to celebrate the Risen King!   I would probably crack with delight if you joined us for an Easter egg hunt on Saturday or for Easter Sunday.  Heck, come join us for Easter dinner at the farm! 
Good Friday Service on Friday, April 22nd at 7 p.m.
Extreme Easter Egg Hunt- Saturday, April 23rd at 11 a.m.-12:30
Easter Sunday, April 24th at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
You can find all the information right here.
HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright