Slider

Aunt Kitty

Sunday, April 29, 2012



My Great Aunt Kitty passed away last month and I wanted a copy of this video saved on the blog.  She was like a Grandma and was treated/seated as such at all my siblings and my wedding {she and Uncle Lolo came down the isle right after my grandparents}.  Aunt Kitty made us each feel like we were her favorite and loved us so deeply!  She was a beauty, smart as a whip, talented at handiwork and entertaining, had an astonishing testimony, and love for Jesus.  We miss you, oh we miss you, but after a very well-lived life, you are home!!


1 comment:

  1. You sure are blessed to have loved and be loved by sweet Aunt Kitty. I am sure heaven is rejoicing today to have gained another saint :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright