Slider

Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010












My Mom, mother of 7...




And grandmother to 5 (one still roasting)...

My mom. I feel a sizable lump in my throat at the thought of "my mom". What a gaping hole there would be in this world without you in it! You make such a difference in so many lives e.v.e.r.y single day. I don't think you have any idea how much you are loved and by how many! It is quite remarkable how just when I think I am doing pretty well in life, you convict me in deed or by word (mostly deed), how I could be doing just a little better, yet always leaving me with a sense of how very proud you are of me. How do you do that? You are an incredible mother and friend.

I love you, Mom and cherish you this day and every day! Happy Mother's Day!

Oh, and thank you to these two little nuts and the nut on the sidebar for making me a mommy too! I love you, I love you, I love you! I kiss you, I kiss you, I kiss you!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!!! I that picture of your family when you were all so young. Classic! And how adorable is the Easter pic of you guys? I love Zach's dirty white socks with his sharp grey suit!
    Happy mothers day to you Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Rachel! I know Mom is going to love looking at this! I am so glad you scanned those old photos of us, so fun to look at! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright