Slider

4th of July Weekend, Golf Cart Adventures

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello!  I think I'm becoming a Friday afternoon blogger!:)  Get ready for some picture love!
These chubby little legs are getting so close to crawling.  She can pull herself up in the crib now!
  I enjoyed lunch under the trees with my big girl on Saturday. She turns 5 tomorrow!



  We eat outside as much as possible in the summer.  They love it!


No Shirt... or Pants required


Lunch on the farm is nothing short of magical.  There is always lively conversation, good food, and lots of togetherness.  The little nuts love getting to have lunch with Daddy when he is farmin' {they could not have scooted their chairs any closer without being in his lap... he, he}.
Feeding my face {with Nana's "little pizzas}and hers
I had forgot about these little pizzas.  Patty H. used to make them for us growing up, we thought they were such a treat.  You just top an English Muffin with tomato sauce, cheese, ham {or meat of your choice} and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.  Pop in the oven until lightly toasted.
Drummin'
There is so much to explore on the farm, the golf cart is a fine way for us to do it!




Grampy and Nana's golf cart parked with ours (they "drove" over for dinner one night last week).  My parents live just a 1/4 mile away, so we love the golf carts for going back and forth.
Outdoors, Adventure, Memories, Love!

The cousins at the 4th of July Parade this year.


We did our best to keep the sun from becoming too much for them. :)
Our sweaty lil' family at the end of the parade.
Cooling off at the pond- our first swim this year.






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! But some of them didn't load for me...is it just my computer? Hoping its just me. Your family is so precious, Rachel & David!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright