Slider

Picasa

Friday, July 1, 2011

I just discovered Picasa and I like!  My Uncle Ladd suggested it after our Washington trip {unlike the Costco pictures I share, you don't have to have an account for people to see the pictures!}, and there is some much you can do with it.
I played around and put together a stack of pictures of some of my books and the new bookshelf we inherited from David's Grandpa.
 And another collage of pictures from the week... kids piled in the stroller for a walk/run, devotions and school work, reading time with Grandpa, and home group {yummy dessert by one of my favorite cooks, Liza!}.
Oh, and I put a vintage touch to this picture...

Have you tried it?  Do you like??

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright