Slider

Our Little Girl Turns 4!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The birthday girl at breakfast. (My sister got me the pretty owl vase- yippee!)

We had a tea party to begin her fourth year!




The girls playing

David and I have been a bit baffled by this birthday.  We've both remarked the past few weeks how incredibly grownup she is becoming.  "How?", we keep asking each other!  She is an absolute joy and blessing to our family.  She is such a dedicated mother to her babies (especially Abbey) and keeps a very watchful eye on her baby brother. 
This week I asked her who her favorite little girl is to play with and she told me, "Julia".  I asked her again since her little sister isn't here yet, and she said, "it is still Julia".  She loves her so much already!  I am so excited for her.  My sister and I are very close and we're exactly 4 years apart and Olivia and Julia will be 4 years apart as well. 
We love you, sweet girl!  Happy, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Olivia! What a sweet girl you are. The party was so cute! We are lucky to be your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Bday Olivia!!! I have your present in my car :(... Blessings to you my soon to be niece!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright