- When using a public restroom, always proceed to the stall farthest from the entrance door. These stalls are used less, and thus stay cleaner, longer.
- Combat ring around the collar, just pre-treat it with a small bead of hair shampoo and then wash as usual.
- We all have lint rollers in our car, right? Well I discovered that when enjoying a coffee in our travels I'm always dropping a few sips/ drips on my chest. So to eliminate that problem, just tear off 2 - 4 roller sheets and stick them on the target areas of your shirt. Works great. Do remember to remove them before entering the market. :-} I bet this would work well for little ones too!
- My grandma always had a jar of water siting by her sink which she put the cracked egg shells to soak then she poured that calcium enriched water on her house plants.
- FEATHER BED Grandma Cable would heat a brick on her wood cook stove, wrap it in warm flannel , and put it under the covers of her feather bed , on a cold winter night. to keep my toes toasty warm.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Tips from Nanny
As promised, here are some wonderful tips from my wise Nanny!
Posted by Rachel- Once Upon a Farm