Slider

Weeks!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It is hard to believe I only have 7 more weeks until my due date.  Paytay was 2 weeks early, so I want to prepare myself that it may be as little as 5 weeks.  Wow!  Her arrival is quickly approaching. 
My brother's wedding is also coming up; only 2 more weeks.  David, Olivia and Peyton are all in the wedding (along with a slew of other family members), so it will be a very special time.

We are sure to have a very busy fall with the wedding, and a baby due right before the holidays, so I've tried to use my weeks and get a head start on as many things as possible.

A few things we've been up to...
My mom, sister and I canned 63 pints and 30 quarts of salsa one day last week. 
We were a little pooped at the end of that day!  It turned out so good.  We just keep tweaking it until we had it just the way we wanted it- yum!  
Let me know if you want the recipe, and I'll try to jot the ingredients down.
 My mom and sis were making biscotti, so I was inspired to get my freezer stocked again too.
 Daddy has been busy too.  Check out the pile o' wood Grampy and him got for firewood.  We heat our house with wood heat, so thank God for fields that need to be cleaned up, etc.

Cuties reading together

Finally, some Christmas wrapping...
This has been another thing on my "list to do before baby comes", and was relieved to get a start on it.  I hope to finish in the next few weeks.

What about you?  Are you having a busy start to fall?

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! You are such a go getter and I am so proud of you! All of your hard work will make things so much easier after Julia gets here!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious! I love your beautiful wrapping paper. They are a decoation in themselves. I can't believe that you are getting so close to having baby Julia. You are still doing so much and you look so good! Love your inspiration posts.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright