Slider

Cranberry Almond White Chocolate Biscotti

Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a very special treat to share with you today! 
My mom, sister and I have been making this recipe for about eight years and it is superb!  I just made up a quadruple batch with my Bosch mixer (it is thee best) to eat/freeze, and I jump out of bed in the morning to have one with coffee!
2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 eggs
2 egg whites
tablespoon almond or vanilla
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
3/4 cup sliced almonds
white chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together. Divide mixture and form into two logs (approximately 14" long) on floured surface (or sometimes we like to roll it out using powdered sugar- yum!). 
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
Reduce to 300 degrees, cut into biscotti, stand up and bake another 20 minutes.

*It is that easy!  The original recipe was for for cranberries and almonds, but we like to add the white chocolate chips.  My sister has also done fun variations with butterscotch, etc.  You are going to love the chewy/sweet/nutty deliciousness of these!:) 

1 comment:

  1. I needed a biscotti fix today! We looked up your recipe and made a batch.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright