Slider

Third Time's The Charm

Monday, August 30, 2010

I should not have the gall to post this (since it is take 3), but, oh well!:)
You remember my need to transform our bedroom after much puking and sickness, right?  I did my best, but wasn't exactly satisfied with the outcome.  Well, my birthday-money-bedspread had a few defects and starting coming apart, so I took it back, which put me back to square one.
I found a different quilt from West Elm that I really love and quickly spray painted the nightstands black to go with it.
I also added the curtains across the back like I had wanted to do all along. 
Take One



Take Two

Take Three


1 comment:

  1. Love it Rach! That bedspread is so glam! Just what the room needed!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright